[ts-general] Problem(s) 403 and 524 - shim..start - possible fix

John Cawley uidentzero at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 23:03:31 EDT 2012

Paul,

i can confirm that your fix worked for me and shim-101126 is running in x64
CentOS 6.3.  Was your contribution made as a user, or do you have an
"official" role supporting the shim?  Either way, thank you.

Another question: between the mailing list archives, Google, and your posts
I was able to address the half dozen or so tweaks needed to get it running.
  Has anyone put those changes in one post?  I'll offer if it hasn't
already been done.

Regards,

John